Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SPELL BOUNDING LOVE POEMS & QUOTES........(CHAPTER 2)


What would the world be without love, the strongest desire of all? It knows no bound, never keeps any record of wrong. Men have died for it, women crave for it, many dream of it and many would never know what it feels like…….below  are spell bounding love poems & quotes meant to spice up your love life….. enjoy reading…

POEMS…………..

WET DREAMS
My eyes shut and my body still in eagerness to be swept off by your sweetness,
My lips tremble cos your lips I crave to kiss,
My hands weary of touch, cos I long to feel your perfectly gifted body,
City cloud nine awaits my visit but only through your wet heavenly path…….
                                                                                                                                 Composed by nuelsnow.

THE PERFECT DISTRACTION
For many distractions varies,
For many, silver and gold,
For many, precious stones,
For many, sleek cars,
For many, sparkling wine,
For me, YOU……,
  The perfect eyeballs,
  The perfect smile,
  The perfect curves,
  The perfect charisma,
Just like a piano having special notes, you own a special note in my heart………MY PERFECT DISTRACTION.
                                                                                                                             Composed by nuelsnow.

SMASHING BEAUTY
Your ravishing skin so bright,
that the world wouldn’t bother
if the sun never rises

Your eyes so amazing,
you should never close them
even at night, cos earth would stop spinning if you do

Your crispy lips, mix of sweet flavours,
a taste of them, would only make me want
for more and more

Your ever inviting boobs,
shaped like the biblical fruit of life

I am at the mercy of your smashing beauty,
do to me as you so wish…….
                                                                                                                    (Dedicated to oguntomi O. J)
                                                                                                                         Composed by nuelsnow.



QUOTES………………

·        You are more than I want in a woman. 
          
      ·      Some things worth dying for are worth living for.

      ·     Nothing could be sweeter than the sound of making love

      ·    Our minds sometimes see what our heart wish were true.

      ·    Your body is the problem and they call me the problem solver.

1 comment: