Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SPELL BOUNDING LOVE POEMS & QUOTES........(CHAPTER 1)


More often than not, poems & quotes help spice up our relationships and love life providing those special feelings and effects of wants and desires. Hmmmm!!!!!!! The want of never letting go of that special moment, the desire of being wrapped up like a Spanish guitar in the arms of that special one.

POEMS………………………….

MAGICAL RUSH
The sweetness of her fragrance,
The electrifying effect of her eyes,
The exciting rush of adrenalin by her touch,
The flames of passion by her kiss,                
The heavenly softness of her whispers when we make love…….
                                                                                                                 Composed by nuelsnow.

LOST WITHOUT U
Imagine the sky without the sun,
Imagine the ocean without water,
Imagine a human without a heart,
Imagine a Spanish guitar without strings,
Imagine the rainbow without colours,
Imagine the world without love,
Imagine me without you…… (lost & helpless).
                                                                                                                                 Composed by nuelsnow.

U IN ME
A look in your eyes, I see my world
A smile on your face, my source of inspiration
A kiss from your lips, food for my soul
Your touch felt, caressed my spirit
Your voice heard, quickened my heartbeat with sweet anticipation…
                                                                                                                           Composed by nuelsnow

Quotes……………
·         You are a breathtaking reflect of God’s love for me.

·         Hi moon!!! dim your light…. Hello wind!!! breeze softly…. Hi flower!!! blossom slowly…. Hello earth!!! spin gently cos my sweetie pop wants to sleep.

·         Softly the leaves of memory fall. Slowly, I’ll pick them all,cos today, tomorrow and till my life is through, I will always cherish loving someone like you.

·         Today I saw me in your eyes, I saw me knocking at the door of your heart, please do open.

·         To love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, then u must forget the rules and play from your heart. You own a special note in my heart.

·         You are a rare gem…you know why? Cos u didn’t need a broom to sweep me off my feet, your sweetness did the magic…

This is just a part of more love poems & quotes to come, please do visit frequently to get updated………..Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment